If you do not receive our emails, we strongly encourage you to JOIN OUR MAILING LIST. It’s the easiest way to communicate recent updates with you, and provide financial education throughout the year.
We want to assure our members that your funds are safe with FCCCU! Deposits at FCCCU are insured by the National Credit Union Administration up to $250,000.00 per member. FCCCU is a financially strong and sound credit union, and we are examined by state and federal regulators on a consistent basis.
As part of our on-going pandemic planning and COVID-19 response, we will continue to remain fluid and take necessary precautions and actions to keep you, our members, and our staff safe. If we find it necessary to make swift changes to operations, we will alert you to these changes by:
- updating the information on this page below,
- sending you an email,
- updating the notification bar at the top of our website, and
- sharing the information on our social media channels.
Below you will find current information related to our COVID-19 response plan and operations:
Lobbies and Hours:
Our lobbies are OPEN for both appointments and walk-in traffic at the times listed on our Locations & Hours page. The use of our drive-up is strongly encouraged for in-person transactions.
Members needing in-person service for loans, new accounts, notary services, and lockbox access are recommended to schedule an appointment with a credit union representative. As a reminder, new loans and new accounts can be completed entirely online in most cases.
With First Class Access you have more ways than ever to access funds, accounts, and services all from the comfort of your home!
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking App
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Mobile Banking Bill Capture
- PopMoney (P2P and A2A Transfers)
- 24×7 Call Center
- Audio Account Access
- Online or Telephone Loan Payments
- Online Loan Applications (w/ DocuSign for signing loan documents electronically)
- Telephone Loan Applications
- Online Forms
- Mobile Wallet
- Privileged Status ATMs
- West Des Moines Branch ATM
Face masks or face coverings are strongly encouraged by all members visiting our facilities at this time. Please consider using the drive-up if you do not wish to wear a face covering.
Social Distancing Guidelines
For your safety and protection, the following changes have been made to our lobby procedures:
- Clear plexiglass shields have been installed in each loan office and at each teller station.
- Changes have been made to the lobby and offices to promote social distancing when staff are serving members, so longer wait times may occur for walk-in traffic for non-standard services.
- Distance markers have been placed on the lobby floors as a reminder to maintain 6 feet from your fellow members.
- Coffee, water, magazines, and toys have been removed from the lobbies for now.
- Public restrooms will not be available for use at this time.
- Lobby capacity will be restricted by the use of floor markers. If you do not see an open floor marker to stand on, please wait outside or in your vehicle until a member exits the lobby.
- We ask that parties entering the lobby are limited to two or less.
- Sanitizing stations have been installed in the lobby for your convenience.
- Staff will be disinfecting surfaces frequently.
- Members may be asked to briefly remove their face covering for identification purposes.