As part of our on-going pandemic planning and COVID-19 response, we will continue to remain fluid and take necessary precautions and actions to keep you, our members, and our staff safe. If we find it necessary to make swift changes to operations, we will alert you to these changes by:
- updating the information on this page below,
- sending you an email,
- updating the notification bar at the top of our website, and
- sharing the information on our social media channels.
If you do not receive our emails, we strongly encourage you to join our mailing list. It’s the easiest way to communicate recent updates with you and provide financial education throughout the year.
Below you will find current information related to our COVID-19 response plan and operations:
Lobbies and Hours
Our lobbies are open at this time. Please visit our location and hours page for branch information. Please review our Social Distancing Guidelines below to familiarize yourself with our current safety measures. We encourage all members to continue to use our drive-up services, 24/7 telephone support, online, & our mobile services when possible. As a reminder, new loans and new accounts can be completed entirely online.
Members needing in-person service are recommended to schedule an appointment online or contact us to set up a date and time. By scheduling an appointment members can avoid waiting for the next available representative. We also now offer virtual appointments to assist members that are unable to visit a branch location.
First Class Access
With First Class Access you have more ways than ever to access funds, accounts, and services all from the comfort of your home!
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking App
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Mobile Banking Bill Capture
- PopMoney (P2P and A2A Transfers)
- 24×7 Call Center
- Audio Account Access
- Online or Telephone Loan Payments
- Online Loan Applications (w/ DocuSign for signing loan documents electronically)
- Telephone Loan Applications
- Online Forms
- Mobile Wallet
- Privileged Status ATMs
- West Des Moines Branch ATM
Face masks or face coverings are required by any member visiting our facilities at this time.
Social Distancing Guidelines
For your safety and protection, the following changes have been made to our lobby procedures during the times our lobbies are open:
- Clear plexiglass shields have been installed in each loan office and at each teller station.
- Changes have been made to the lobby and offices to promote social distancing when staff are serving members, so longer wait times may occur for walk-in traffic for non-standard services.
- Distance markers have been placed on the lobby floors as a reminder to maintain 6 feet from your fellow members.
- Coffee, water, magazines, and toys have been removed from the lobbies for now.
- Public restrooms will not be available for use at this time.
- Lobby capacity will be restricted by the use of floor markers. If you do not see an open floor marker to stand on, please wait outside or in your vehicle until a member exits the lobby.
- We ask that parties entering the lobby are limited to two or less.
- Sanitizing stations have been installed in the lobby for your convenience.
- Staff will be disinfecting surfaces frequently.
- Members may be asked to briefly remove their face covering for identification purposes.
We want to assure our members that your funds are safe with FCCCU! Deposits at FCCCU are insured by the National Credit Union Administration up to $250,000.00 per member. FCCCU is a financially strong and sound credit union, and we are examined by state and federal regulators on a consistent basis.