Looking to finance your first vehicle? Our first-time auto loan program is designed for you!
Qualifications for our first-time auto loan program are:
- Must be an established member with at least 6 months of positive account management history with FCCCU
- Must complete and pass (with a score of 80% or higher) 3 of the 7 Financial Basics educational classes through Balance.
- Down payment will be required*
- Loan can be refinanced in 12 months if payments have been made on time and credit score allows.
Please follow the instructions below to access Balance educational classes:
- Click to begin the BalanceTrack program.
- Click on “Register” in the upper right. It only takes a quick minute to get registered.
- Once registration is complete, click on “Programs.”
- Once you are in Programs, find “BalanceTrack” and click on “Learn More.”
- The required modules will appear under Financial Basics,
- Three of the seven BalanceTrack Financial Basics Modules must be completed:
- BalanceTrack: High-Cost Financial Services
- BalanceTrack: The Psychology of Spending
- BalanceTrack: Drive Away Happy
- BalanceTrack: Credit Matters
- BalanceTrack: The World of Credit Reports
- BalanceTrack: Money Management
- BalanceTrack: Checking Account Management
Feel free to check out the other products our educational website has to offer. If needed, PCs may be made available to potential borrowers to complete the program at the credit union.
We make the process simple!
View our current rates.
*Contact a loan officer for specific down payment requirements. Other restrictions apply which your loan officer will go over.