Mobile Banking App
With First Class Community Mobile App if your phone is on, we’re open & ready to serve you! Use your mobile banking app to check balances, make transfers, pay bills, send or receive money, locate shared branches, locate ATMs, apply for a loan or apply for a credit card from anywhere, anytime!
Start enjoying banking at your fingertips! Download your First Class Community Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play for a fast, safe and secure way to access your accounts from your mobile device.
To set up and use mobile banking follow these simple steps:
- From your smartphone search for “First Class Community Mobile” from Google Play or Apple iTunes. Look for the First Class CCU logo.
- Log in with your Online Banking Logon ID and Security Code.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions.
If you haven’t signed up for Online Banking, please follow these steps to enroll now.
Mobile Check Deposit
Deposit checks quickly and conveniently using the Mobile Check Deposit feature found in your Mobile Banking App.
It’s simple to use!
- Log into your First Class Community CU Mobile Banking App.
- Click “Deposit” and follow the instructions.
- Please be sure to endorse the back of your check and include the phrase “For Mobile Deposit FCCCU Only”.
Mobile Banking Bill Capture
Simply take a picture of your bill to quickly make a payment now, or access from the to-do list later. Please use the entire bill and don’t tear off the mail to portion.
Email it. Text it. Pay people with Popmoney.
The Popmoney® personal payment service lets you send money to friends, family or almost anyone. All you need is their name and email address or mobile telephone number to move money from your account to theirs if they have an eligible Popmoney account. You can access Popmoney with Online Banking or Mobile Banking.
How to access Popmoney within Mobile Banking:
- Log into “First Class Community Mobile” Banking App
- Select “Make & Manage Payments”
- Select “Popmoney”
If you have any additional questions about Popmoney, please contact the credit union.