Mobile Banking App
With First Class Community Mobile App if your phone is on, we’re open & ready to serve you! Use your mobile banking app to check balances, make transfers, pay bills, send or receive money, locate shared branches, locate ATMs, apply for a loan or apply for a credit card from anywhere, anytime!
Start enjoying banking at your fingertips! Download your First Class Community Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play for a fast, safe and secure way to access your accounts from your mobile device.
To set up and use mobile banking follow these simple steps:
- Download the Mobile App
- Click on the “Sign Up”
- Enter your member information and email address. Your email address must match what we have on file, or you will be unable to enroll.
- You will then need to enter your member number and date of birth.
- Enter your username (must be between 10-30 characters).
- Enter your password (must be between 10-30 characters).
- After creating your username and password, you will be sent an email with an activation link. You must click the link in the email in order to finish enrollment! Check your spam folder if you do not see it in your inbox.
- You will be returned to the login page to enter the username and password you just created.
Mobile Check Deposit
Deposit checks quickly and conveniently using the Mobile Check Deposit feature found in your Mobile Banking App.
It’s simple to use!
- Log into your First Class Community CU Mobile Banking App.
- Click “Deposit” and follow the instructions.
- Please be sure to endorse the back of your check and include the phrase “For Mobile Deposit FCCCU Only”. If your check is missing this restrictive endorsement it will be rejected.