Visa Debit cards are offered to qualified members and are a great complement to our FREE Checking Accounts. Our debit cards feature:
- Free, unlimited debit transactions at merchants
- Surcharge-free ATM transactions at Privileged Status ATMs
- EMV Chip Technology to better protect your in-person transactions
NEW Debit Cards
First Class Community Credit Union recently switched to a new debit card processor that will allow for increased 24/7 debit card support, mobile wallet capabilities, enhanced fraud detection, and more!
You’ll need to follow the activation instructions when you receive your new debit card in the mail. You will also need to set a PIN for your new debit card. Your PIN number does not automatically carry over.
Please be advised:
- To activate your new card call 1-888-691-8661. Note: You will need to call from the phone number on file at the credit union.
- Call 1-888-891-2435 to set up your 4-digit required PIN. Note: When setting up your PIN you will be asked for your date of birth in a MM/YY format (Example: if you were born in May of 1958, you would enter 0558). Again, your PIN will not carry over from your previous debit card.
Now paying for purchases is easy and secure using your First Class Community Credit Union VISA® Debit Card and your mobile wallet. Just add your First Class Community VISA Debit Card to the mobile wallet app already on your mobile device or download the app from your app store. It’s accepted at merchants where you see these icons:
To complete a purchase, hold your device near the terminal and complete the authentication steps. Then, you’ll receive confirmation that your purchase is complete.
Fraud Text Alerts
Real-time alerts sent straight to your phone for your convenience! With text alerts, help prevent fraudulent transactions from occurring on your debit card.
How it works:
- A text message will be sent to your mobile phone when there is a suspicious transaction identified on your debit card.
- Simply reply to confirm whether or not you recognize the transaction(s).
- If fraud is suspected, your card will be blocked from further transactions until we hear from you.
- If you reply that you recognize the transaction(s), your card will remain available for use.
Enroll your debit card in fraud text alerts now!