Visa Debit cards are offered to qualified members and are a great complement to our FREE Checking Accounts.
Our debit cards feature:
- Free, unlimited debit transactions at merchants
- Surcharge-free ATM transactions at Privileged Status ATMs
- EMV Chip Technology to better protect your in-person transactions
Ready to open a FREE Checking Account?
Debit Card Activation
You’ll need to follow the activation instructions when you receive your new debit card in the mail. You will also need to set a PIN for your new debit card. Your PIN number does not automatically carry over.
Please be advised:
- To activate your new card call 1-888-691-8661. Note: You will need to call from the phone number on file at the credit union.
- Call 1-888-891-2435 to set up your 4-digit required PIN. Note: When setting up your PIN you will be asked for your date of birth in a MM/YY format (Example: if you were born in May of 1958, you would enter 0558). Again, your PIN will not carry over from your previous debit card.
Please note that if you reorder the same debit card number due to damage your PIN will carry over to the replacement card. You will still need to call 1-888-691-8661 to activate the replacement card.
Fraud Text Alerts
Real-time alerts sent straight to your phone for your convenience! With text alerts, help prevent fraudulent transactions from occurring on your debit card.
How it works:
- A text message will be sent to your mobile phone when there is a suspicious transaction identified on your debit card.
- Simply reply to confirm whether or not you recognize the transaction(s).
- If fraud is suspected, your card will be blocked from further transactions until we hear from you.
- If you reply that you recognize the transaction(s), your card will remain available for use.
Enroll your debit card in fraud text alerts now!