Pay Down Balances
Save on interest with a great low introductory rate for an extended time. Pay down other credit card balances faster with this non-rewards card.
Flexible Cash Rewards
Earn cash back (1) every time you use your card: 3% on the first $6,000 in eligible net purchases made each year at gas stations, (2&4) 2% on eligible supermarket net purchases, and 1% on all other eligible net purchases, plus $25 cash back after your first purchase (3).
Rewards to Use the Way You Want
Earn 1.5 points monthly for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases (equal to 1.5% Cash Back). (5) Plus, earn 2,500 bonus rewards points after your first purchase. (3) There is no limit on the total cash back you can earn, and you have five years to redeem for rewards.
Earn up to 4 points for every $1 spent on eligible net restaurant purchases, (6) 3 points for every $1 spent on eligible net airline purchases, 2 points for every $1 spent on eligible net gas purchases, and 1 point for every $1 spent on all other eligible net purchases. Plus, earn 10,000 one-time bonus rewards after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months. (3) There’s no cap or limit on the number of points you can earn, and you have five years to redeem for rewards. Also, receive reimbursement for Global Entry or TSA Precheck. (7)
Build Your Credit
Provides an excellent opportunity for someone starting a credit history or for someone who has been turned down for a credit card. If you need to improve or re-establish your credit history (8), here’s a great way to begin that process. Enjoy the convenience of credit including the option to carry a balance while earning interest on your secured savings account.
Earn 1.5 points month y for every dollar you spend on eligible net purchases. (5) There’s no cap or limit on the points you can earn, plus you have five years to redeem points for rewards. (4) 2,500 bonus rewards points awarded after first purchase (3), redeemable for $25 cash back, merchandise, gift cards, or travel savings.
No matter which card you choose, you’ll enjoy important features like:
- EMV smart chip technology for added security.
- Mobile wallet compatibilities
- Plus much more!
MyAccountAccess will allow you to manage your credit card on the go. Enroll now to check your balances, transactions, and make payments online.
How to enroll in MyAcountAccess:
1. Visit www.myaccount access.com
2. Select “Enroll”
3. Enter credit card account number
4. Enter 3 digit security code
5. Enter the last 4 digits of your social security number
6. Enter zip code credit card statement is mailed to
7. Create a “Personal ID”
8. Create a “Password”
9. Enter email address
10. Follow the remaining prompt to complete the process
- Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles.
- Cash Rewards Card: ”Cash Back Rewards” are the rewards you earn under the program. Cash Back Rewards are tracked as points and each point in Cash Back Rewards earned is equal to $0.01. You may simply see ”Cash Back” in marketing material when referring to the rewards you earn. You will earn 1 Reward Point (“Point) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases charged to your account during each billing cycle. You will also earn 2 additional Points (for a total of 3 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in the merchant category code as office supplies or cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services. In addition, you will earn l additional Point (for a total of 2 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in any of the following merchant category codes: automated fuel dispensers and service stations or restaurants. The number of additional Points earned on office supply store purchases, cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services, automated fuel dispensers, and service stations or restaurants is unlimited. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
- Bonus rewards points or cash back will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advance. One-time bonus rewards will be awarded after eligible net purchases totaling $2,000 or more are made to your account within three months from account opening.
- The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers, and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
- Real Rewards: You will earn 1.5 Reward Points (“Points”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account within a billing cycle (equal to 1.5% cash back). Monthly net purchase points will be applied each billing cycle. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
- Premier Rewards Card Points: You will earn 1 Reward Point (“Point”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle. You will also earn 1 additional Point (for a total of 2 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchants which categorize t6heir business as a services station or automated fuel dispensers. You will earn 2 additional Points (for a total of 3 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in the merchant category code of airlines. You will earn 3 additional Points (for a total of 4 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at any merchant classified as a restaurant. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
- Certain limitations and restrictions may apply. Further details are available in the Guide to Benefits which is provided to new card members upon approval.
- Late payments and going over the credit limit may damage your credit history.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated and American Express. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express.