Keep your valuables and important documents safe in a lockbox at First Class Community Credit Union. We have lockboxes available at both branches in a variety of sizes with low annual rental fees. You may access your lockbox during normal branch hours.
|Lockbox Size||Lockbox Annual Cost|
|3″ x 5″||$22.00*|
|5” x 10”||$52.00*|
|10” x 10”||$77.00*|
|Lost Key Charge – 1 Key||$25.00|
|Lost Key Charge – Both Keys (2 keys)||Over $350.00|
*If your annual lockbox fee is paid by automatic payment you will receive a $2 discount.
We recommend you consider keeping the following items in a lockbox:
- Copy of Will (Don’t put the original Will in a lockbox)
- Inventory of Household Possession
- Abstract / Deed
- Car Titles
- Original Marriage License
- Original Birth Certificates
- Stocks & Bond Certificates
- US Savings Bonds
- Valuable Jewelry (you rarely wear)
- Valuable Coin Sets
Estate Planning Tip: Review annually who has access to your lockbox if you become incapacitated or pass away.